Job Title: Executive Assistant to Founder
Location: In Person- Kennesaw, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Percentage: 25 - 75%
About Tower Leadership:
Exceptional organizations are led by a purpose. Tower Leadership is a unique organization that teaches business, leadership & wealth skills to business owners. Our end goal at Tower Leadership is for business owners to reshape their lives to match their ambitions; carving out a work-life balance that enables them to positively impact their team, family, and the wider community. Our main core focuses are: 1). Strategy 2). Capital Allocation 3). Organizational Structure 4). Leadership
The Executive Assistant to the Founder is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Founder, CEO, Executive Team, and Strategic Partners. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Founder. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Executive Team. Arrange and handle all logistics for Executive Meetings and Founder’s events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting detailed notes to be distributed to executive team.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Founder’s ability to effectively lead multiple organizations, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Founder, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect Founder’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the Founder to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Founder updated. Anticipate Founder’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Maintain open communications with the Tower Leadership team, including meeting regularly with CEO and COO and providing information and documents as needed.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Founder and team, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the Founder.
- Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Manage reimbursements, payroll and reconciliation.
- Prepare and organize financial documents.
- Act as a liaison between legal teams and Founder.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Education / Professional Experience:
- University degree or other relevant qualification.
- A minimum experience of 8-10 years being an executive assistant to a fast-paced organization.
- Awards and accolades from previous positions are a plus.
- Strong ability to execute work with resourcefulness, proactive thinking, and multistep ahead approach.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives. Startup organization experience is highly-preferred.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Suites
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: Calendar Management; CRM’s; Project Management Software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including business owners, senior executives, doctors, community leaders, team, and partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or urnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Motivated to get things accomplished and push towards goals.
- This position is an outstanding opportunity for a highly-motivated executive assistant to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly-respected organization. As such, compensation for this role is competitive. The starting salary will be commensurate with candidate experience.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, and PTO policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.