Job Title: Recruiter
Location: In Person/Virtual- Kennesaw, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Percentage: 0%
About Tower Leadership:
Exceptional organizations are led by a purpose. Tower Leadership is a unique organization that
teaches business, leadership & wealth skills to business owners. Our end goal at Tower
Leadership is for business owners to reshape their lives to match their ambitions; carving out a
work-life balance that enables them to positively impact their team, family, and the wider
community. Our main core focuses are: 1). Strategy 2). Capital Allocation 3). Organizational
Structure 4). Leadership
Our company is seeking an experienced recruiter to join our rapidly growing company. The
Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to
attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- • Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the COO during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education / Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least 2+ years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- This position is an outstanding opportunity for a highly-motivated recruiter to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly-respected organization. The starting salary will be commensurate with candidate experience. Will consist of a base pay and commission.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, and PTO policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.