Position: Associate Accountant
This individual will work closely with the Director of CFO and Accounting Services to deliver financial reports and analysis to clients. The position includes maintaining a portfolio of client books (utilizing QBO) and transferring those books into financial reports monthly.
Essential Job Duties:
- Managing and preparing client books and accounting entries
- Preparing Financials (Cash Basis) and Financial Summary Reports
- Constant communication with clients and other internal team member to ensure timely issuance of financials.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year accounting experience
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Ability to utilize Excel to generate reports and analysis.
- Excel Capabilities must include – SUMIFS, VLOOKUPS, Power Query, Pivot Tables, other basic formulas.
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving
- Desire to work with several clients.
- Commitment to growth
Who will be successful in this role:
An individual will be successful in this role if they are extremely self-disciplined, organized, and have a strong work ethic with the desire to grow professionally. They must be able to utilize resources to problem solve and provide solutions. Experience creating journal entries, utilizing Excel for reporting, and exceptional communication skills are also integral to success in this position. Ideally, this individual will thrive working independently and with a team.