Director of Sales
Job Title: Director of Sales
Location: In Person- Kennesaw, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Percentage: 25 - 75%
About Tower Leadership:
Exceptional organizations are led by a purpose. Tower Leadership is a unique organization that
teaches business, leadership & wealth skills to business owners. Our end goal at Tower
Leadership is for business owners to reshape their lives to match their ambitions; carving out a
work-life balance that enables them to positively impact their team, family, and the wider
community. Our main core focuses are: 1). Strategy 2). Capital Allocation 3). Organizational
Structure 4). Leadership
Our company is seeking a talented and experienced Director of Sales to lead and create our sales department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts. Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills. This position will report directly to the CEO and COO.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Achieve revenue growth and margin targets.
- Plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within a specified region to achieve defined sales targets.
- Achieve new business targets by proactively identifying, targeting, and converting prospect accounts and new business with dentists, oral surgeons, and other medical professionals in the defined region.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a national sales force to implement the organisation's overall sales strategy for an assigned region.
- Monitor the performance within the region and initiate corrective actions to improve overall results.
- Contribute to the development of sales of existing customers, customer base growth and customer retention for the region.
- Strengthen / build relationship with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organization.
- Establish a climate that encourages the development of the sales force within the organization.
- Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organisation's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Build relationship with top Level Customers and Key Organizations within the medical space.
- Ensure that team members establish high level of relationship with the customers / decision makers.
- Maintain regular liaison with CEO to ensure corporate sales processes, legislative requirements and ethical standards are met and maintained;
- Assist and support the implementation and integration of Tower Services to insure maximum efficient and effective management of Sales processes and account management.
- Analyse regional market and competitor’s products and provide market intelligence to Director of Marketing, Director of Client Services and the Senior Leadership team;
- Develop and deliver accurate monthly / annual forecasts and sales reports for the region as required.
- Travel as required within the defined sales region and/or interstate.
- Participate in National, Regional & State trade shows, sales meetings, and quarterly regional review meetings and attend other meetings as directed.
- Provide timely quantitative and qualitative performance reviews for all team members.
- Manage and monitor expenses to maximize return on investment.
Education / Professional Experience:
- University degree or other relevant qualification.
- MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification is desirable.
- A minimum experience of 8-10 years in a healthcare sales role with demonstrable experiences in managing and leading a team and building a department.
- Awards and accolades from previous positions.
- Strong leadership, presentation, strategic, selling and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and result-orientation.
- Strong development and implementation skills using previous experience.
- Able to cope with work pressure, fast pace, and high expectations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid knowledge and previous experience in the Dental market is a plus.
- Energetic, straight forward and performance driven professional with entrepreneurial spirit and strong execution abilities.
- Willingness to hustle and build a department.
- Provide strong leadership to team by setting goals and driving the organization toward achieving company’s goals.
- Sense of urgency - ability to set priorities and goals, and to make decisions under explicit considerations of sustainable and profitable growth.
- Ability to energize others around common goals and to get things done.
- Ability to develop organization.
- Displaying personal and professional ethics and ability to embrace Tower Leadership’s Mission, Culture, and Core Values.
- Strong interpersonal skills and actively cultivates a network of productive relationships in an international environment.
- Proven team leadership, coaching, development, and management abilities.
- High level of integrity, commitment, and ethics.
- Understands our business and directions for the future development of the organization.
- Ability to address business issues proactively through sales and marketing initiatives and collaboration.
- Experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address senior level issues.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and actively cultivates a network of productive relationship.
- Has proven team leadership and management skills
- This position is an outstanding opportunity for a highly-motivated Sales Director to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly-respected organization. As such, compensation for this role is competitive. The starting salary will be commensurate with candidate experience. Will consist of a generous base pay and high level of commission.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, and PTO policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.